Amber Laura Heard Pics Bio Quotes

Share

Amber Laura Heard is an american actress and model. She was born on April 22 in Austin, Texas. Her father, David, is a contractor, and her mother, Paige, is an internet researcher.She started her fim carrer with the movie Friday Night Lightsin 2004. She is dating artist Tasya van Ree.
Heard grew up around guns, and owns a .357 Magnum. She is also fan of muscle cars, drives a 1968 Ford Mustang. Amber Heard told about her sexuality, "I don't label myself one way or another – I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman. I love who I love; it's the person that matters."

Amber Heard Picture

Amber Heard Picture 1
Amber Heard 1

Amber Heard 2

Amber laura Heard

Amber laura Heard Picture 1

Bikni Pool Picture

Amber Heard Picture 4



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments

Post a Comment