Top 10 English Songs All Time Bestseller

Share

Here's the list of top ten english songs that rocked the whole world. Very oldies songs are not included : 

1 . Something About The Way You Look Tonight
Elton John

Artist : Elton John
Year : 1997
Genre : Pop
Sales ( in million ) : 33

2 . We Are The World
We Are The World


Artist : USA for Africa
Year : 1985
Genre : Pop
Sales ( in million ) : 20

3 . Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Baccara Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

Artist : Baccara
Year : 1977
Genre : Pop
Sales ( in million ) : 18

4 . My Heart Will Go On
Celina Dion My Heart Will Go On

Artist : Celine Dion
Year : 1998
Genre : Pop
Sales ( in million ) : 15

5 . I Gotta Feeling
I Gotta Feeling Fergie

Artist : The Black Eyed Peas
Year : 2009
Genre : Dance
Sales ( in million ) : 13.2

6 . I Will Always Love You
I Will Always Love You

Artist : Whitney Houstan
Year : 1992
Genre : R&B
Sales ( in million ) : 12

7 . Tik Tok
Kesha Tik Tok

Artist : Kesha
Year : 2009
Genre : Electropop
Sales ( in million ) : 11.8

8 . Everything I Do, I Do It For You
Everything I Do, I Do It For You

Artist : Bryan Adams
Year : 1991
Genre : Rock
Sales ( in million ) : 10

9 . Baby One More Time
Baby One More Time Britney Spears


Artist : Britney Spears
Year : 1998
Genre : Pop
Sales ( in million ) : 9.4

10 . Love The Way You Lie
Love The Way You Lie

Artist : Eminem featuring Rihanna
Year : 2010
Genre : Hip hop
Sales ( in million ) : 9.3



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments

Post a Comment